Help plsss!! I’d rlly appreciate it :]
(You don’t have to answer all of them but I rlly need the first question!!)
The Apple iPad Mini 2 has dimensions of: Height: 7.9 in, Width: 5.30 in, Depth: 0.30 in.
1. What is the volume of the Apple iPad Mini 2?
2. If Pear-Apple applies a scale factor of 1.25 to the iPad Mini 2 to make a new tablet, what would be the new volume in cubic inches?
3. Suppose Pear-Apple applies a scale factor of .75 to the iPad Mini 2 to make the Lil Mini. What would be the volume for the Lil Mini in cubic inches.
4. Pear-Apple scraps their plans and decide to come up with a product that is half the volume of the iPad Mini. What scale factor should they use and what should the dimensions be?
5. Pear-Apple also wants to make a bigger tablet. They want the tablet to have twice the volume from the iPad Mini 2. What’s the scale factor and dimensions of the tablet?